ONLINE OPEN HOUSE: July 1 - 31, 2019
Thank you for participating in the final online open house for the station area planning portion of Snohomish County’s Light Rail Communities project. We hope that you stay engaged with this project as it moves into subarea planning.
- After the comment period closes on July 31, 2019, the project team will use your input to advance one or more location option for each station area to be incorporated into subarea planning.
- The county will begin work on a subarea plan for the greater area including and between the Mariner and Ash Way station areas.
- The subarea plan will be integrated into the next update of the county’s Growth Management Act Comprehensive Plan (GMACP) due in June 2023 and regional planning efforts.
- Sound Transit will begin their public outreach and project development process in 2020 and the Sound Transit Board of Directors has the final decision on the actual station location and track alignment.
What we’ll do with your feedback:
- Publish a summary of feedback on the project webpage.
- Share input with stakeholder groups.
- Make recommendations of the “locally favored” option(s) for each station area to be incorporated into subarea planning.